£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5:00pm / Saturday mornings (1 in 3).
- Salary: Up to £30,000 OTE!
Are you a fully qualified and experienced automotive Vehicle Technician who wants to work in an enjoyable working environment with a great team?
Our successful automotive tuning specialist based in Aldershot is looking to hire a qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy site.
This is an important role within their automotive service department. As such, you will be fully competent in servicing and repairing vehicles to the highest manufacturer standards.
The Successful Vehicle Technician will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, resulting in exceeding customer expectations. Our client loves a "can-do and flexible attitude" as no two days will be the same!
To be successful within this Vehicle Technician you must have the following:
- Have 12 months or more proven track record in a professional workshop.
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Experience with diagnostics and installing performance parts alongside experience with restoration work.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Aldershot, Farnborough, Camberley or Surrey in general please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.