£36000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary of £32,000
- OTE of £36,000
- Well-established Main Dealer
Our Client a highly regarded Main dealer in the Cambridge region is looking to a hire a fully qualified Master Technician.
As a Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Your key responsibilities as a Master Technician will include:
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
The Ideal Master Technician will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organization.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cambridge please contact Daneille Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!