£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience
- Monday to Friday 8.00-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8am till 1pm
- Ford Experienced Desirable
- Opportunity for further Franchise Training
Our client a family-owned franchise approved car dealer group are currently looking to hire a recruit qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Clacton dealership.
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include:
- Receive and act upon repair orders as directed by the Workshop Controller.
- Perform the work outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts as required. Saving and tagging parts if the job is under Warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required (VHC) and notify the Service Team immediately if additional work is or is not required.
- Communicate effectively with Service Team regarding repair timescales.
- Document all work performed using company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Attend factory training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Be conscientious and respectful of the customer’s vehicle at all times.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
- Follow local regulations, including the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow the companies code of conduct and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.