£27000 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,500 / £27,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30-3.
Our client, a Service Centre in the Durham area, is seeking an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- An MOT Licence is essential for this role to be able to help out with workload
- You may be a current Assistant Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit Branch Manager looking for a new role or a good Technician looking for a step up in your career.
- Responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the Workshop diary and ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescale and to a high standard.
- Be able to bring top quality customer service, good all round mechanical skill and knowledge, as well as supervising a team.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to circa £22,000 depending on your experience
- A performance based bonus scheme that can boost your earnings to £25,000 OTE.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a family-run business where you will be a valued member of staff.
- Training in management and the company’s processes will be provided to give you the best chance of success.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Assistant Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.