£35000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Development Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Development Engineer for our client well established manufacturing group.
As the Senior Development Engineer you will assist in the development of Digital Design techniques principally for the Company’s System products using Autodesk Inventor.
The position includes, responsibility for the integration of the new design process outputs into the existing Autodesk Vault platform using / developing the current Project Lifecycle Management process.
You must have a tenacious approach to digital design in addition to promoting the use and development of the Company’s range of integrated tools.
Our client is offering the successful employee
- Very competitive salary / package
- 40 hours Monday to Friday
- Occasional UK Travel required across their other sites.
- Proven experience in a Mechanical design environment.
- Knowledge and use of AutoDesk Inventor/Inventor Professional CAD skills.
- Knowledge and use of Vault at ‘Administrator’ levels
- Knowledge and use of Inventor API’s. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Engineer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this Senior Development Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norfolk please contact Paul at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.