£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £29-30,000 basic + bonus = up to OTE £35,000 p.a.
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm + (1 in 3) Saturdays 8.30am - 13.00.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client has a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established car dealership with a dedicated team and loyal customer base.
They are actively looking to hire a Parts Manager whom is highly motivated and positive; who will always be looking for ways to improve performance and go beyond expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team.
- Ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Maintain the parts processes that meets quality and manufacturer standards.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruiting and selecting the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
They offer a good salary as well as a range of benefits and the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand!
The successful candidate must have proven people management skills, outstanding customer care awareness and worked in a motor dealership environment, at a managerial level or above in a Main Car Dealer Parts Department.
If this Parts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Managers to Dealer Principals.