£31250 per annum
8 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm / (1 in 2) Saturdays 8.30am-1.30pm.
- Salary: up to £600 per week gross = £31,250 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a family run Independent Automotive Service Centre in Coventry is currently looking to hire a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
They have a number of client contract for retail and leasing vehicles as well as having their own customer base local to the area. The working environment is well looked after and they have a great team of Technicians currently working there.
The successful candidate must be:
- Able to complete full services and associated repairs.
- Qualified an able to complete MOT Tests.
- Able to repair and replace cambelts, clutches and timing chains.
- Have NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Technician and VOSA MOT Tester qualifications.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License.
- Have a Proven Track Record as a Technician.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.