£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £28k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm & Saturday Morning
- Independent Garage
- MOT Class 4 Required
Our Client, a Family run independent is looking for a MOT Tester at their busy site in Eastleigh.
Your Vehicle Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of the vehicles.
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Carry out MOT’s on a regular basis in accordance with company and brand expectations if MOT licensed.
- Completes repair and service records/other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required.
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
What we’re looking for:
- Working experience as a Car Technician.
- MOT Tester
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- Committed to providing first-class customer service.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
If you're interested in this vacancy or any others in the Hampshire area Please contact Joel at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!