£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm.
- Benefits: Company Pension, Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays.
Due to expansion reason our client, a family run Independent Garage, is actively looking to add to their team of Vehicle Technicians.
They are a family run company whom pride themselves consistently working hard to maintain their reputation, offering new and existing customers the best service possible the second that they walk through their doors.
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
- Timing Chains, Cambelts and Clutches.
- Suspensions and Brakes.
This opportunity is perfect if you are a skilled Vehicle Technician who likes to fill their day up with a variety of work. Being a reputable independent service centre there is no better way for you to be able to work on a diverse range of makes and models of vehicles on a daily basis!
For this role you will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, hold a Full UK driving license and have the right skill set to be able to carry out the main responsibilities of the job.
Salary will depend on skill / experience level:
- Up to £24,000 basic (if unable to work on cambelts, clutches and timing chains)
- Up to £30,000 basic (if competent at working on cambelts, clutches and timing chains)
If you’re looking for a company whom will value you as much as they value their customers then this is the place!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.