£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £36k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Commercial Main Dealer Group
- LCV/ Van experience required
LCV Technician / Van Technician required in the Maidstone area.
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Dealer Client for a LCV Technician / Van Technician.
As a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our client you will be required to service and repair Light Commercial Vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring they are fixed to the high standards as dictated by our Client.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client:
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential
To apply for this LCV / Van Technician position, please forward your CV to Beth Allen or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New LCV Technician, LCV Mechanic, Van Mechanic, Van Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.