£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with a day off during the week, plus Saturdays 08:00 - 17:00
Our Motor Trade Fast-Fit Client based in Norwich are seeking an Automotive Vehicle Technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 and previous experience, to join their already successful team of motor trade technicians with an immediate start available.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Motor Trade Experience is essential for this position as you will need to capable of:
- Repairing and servicing of vehicles including clutches, brakes, exhausts and MOT repairs
- Diagnosing faults where required
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Tyre Fitting
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Fast Fit Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Norfolk area then please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisor's to Dealer Principals.