£35000 per annum
9 months ago
- Basic Salary £25 - £30k DOE + Bonuses + Overtime
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am- 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-4pm at OT rate
- Automotive Workshop / Service Centre
Our client, a Service Centre in the Farnham, Surrey area, is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their Management team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Assistant Branch Manager:
- You may be a current Assistant Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Branch Manager looking for a new role or a strong Service Advisor who is not scared of upselling additional work that needs to be done.
- Responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the Workshop diary, working closely with the Garage Manager ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescale and to a high standard.
- Be able to provide exceptional quality customer service, good all round technical knowledge to add value to the existing team
- An MOT Licence is desirable for this role to be able to help out with workload but not essential!
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to circa £30,000 depending on your experience
- A performance based bonus scheme that can boost your earnings to £35,000 OTE – UNCAPPED!
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a family-run business where you will be a valued member of staff.
- Training in management and the company’s processes will be provided to give you the best chance of long term success.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current job marketplace!
If this Assistant Branch Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Farnham, Tongham, Alton or Surrey please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.