£24500 per annum
7 months ago
- Based in Canterbury
- Circa £24.5k Per Annum
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Our client, an Automotive Dealership Group, is looking to hire a Group Payroll Assistant for their Head Office based in Canterbury.
Duties as a Group Payroll Assistant:
- In conjunction with the Payroll Officer process the Payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Submit draft Payroll reports to the Payroll Officer
- In conjunction with the Payroll Officer, prepare the month-end reports and wages journals by the 2nd working day of the following month
- Administer the payrolls
- Answer employee queries
- Liaise with external organisations such as the HMRC regarding Payroll queries
- At least 1 years previous experience within this position is required
- Experience using iTrent payroll or similar would be an advantage but not essential
- To be well organised and numerate
- To be professional and courteous to colleagues.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
If this position interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive jobs in the area, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.