£50000 per annum
10 months ago
We are seeking a Mobile Smart Repairer to join our Client’s growing mobile smart repair business covering London, Surrey, Berkshire and surrounding areas.
Our Client is a well-respected independently owned mobile smart repair business, who have fantastic reputation with positive social media ratings and recommendations.
Our Client is offering the successful Mobile Smart Repairer:
- On target earnings of in excess of £50,000
- A Fantastic Bonus Structure
- An opportunity to be either employed or self employed
- A busy work environment with a continuous flow of jobs
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Monday – Saturday working Hours!
Duties of a Mobile Smart Repairer with our Client
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for paint spraying and preparation.
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To keep an accurate check on all paint materials and notify the Manager of any shortages.
- To prepare and refinish vehicle body surfaces and alloy wheels.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
- To comply with the Company’s administrative and accounting regulations including security of cash and stock.
- To Communicate in a Polite and effective manner to customers and fellow employees.
- To have experience using Water Based Paints.
What our Client expects of their Mobile Smart Repairers
- Previous Experience within Vehicle Body Repair
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Smart Repairer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Smart Repair role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!