£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000, OTE £40,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 0830-1700, 1 in 2 Saturdays 0800-1200.
Are you seeking a role within a Main Dealer that is recruiting when others are cutting staff? Are you seeking a Master Technician role with a company that prides itself on staff development and brand training?
The Role and Requirements of a Master Technician:
- Five years' vehicle technician experience and Master Technician qualified.
- Stable working history.
- Competence in Main Dealer vehicle technician processes and standards of work.
- Ability to deliver customer service where required alongside practical work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Highly competitive salary package.
- A bonus structure that is earned across several KPIs.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Access to and encouragement to participate in brand training and gain brand qualifications.
- A set of colleagues that includes previous placements of ours: this is a longstanding and trusted client.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being taken up fast in the current market.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Master Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.