£50000 per annum
7 months ago
Product Manager (Electric Vehicles) required for Commercial Fleet Management company.
- Basic salary £40,000 - £50,000.
- Working hours are strictly Monday - Friday.
- Fantastic and rare opportunity to work with one of the leading national fleet management companies in the UK!
Please note, as an absolute minimum for this position you must have experience in a senior role in the Product Management field within the Electrical Vehicle market. Ideally 5+ years supporting your application.
You will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing team, detailing the company's Electrical Vehicle Strategy and proposing key initiatives to the board in that sector. Managing core projects in both the Electrical Vehicle and Alternative Fuels department, ensuring product development is aligned to the company's overall strategy and vision.
Key responsibilities as a Product Manager include:
- Conducting Market research to establish the size of the target market, competitor landscape and establishing the market opportunity
- Develop product strategies that ensure investments are in line with wider business strategies, are innovative within the market sector and provide the company with clear differentiation and competitive advantage
- Map out business and customer requirements to define the current and future scope of product offerings
- Build up consultancy skills which enable the company to advise and support their customers on the adoption of EV/AF within their fleet
- Work with the Sales organisation to define Go To Market campaigns and support sales opportunities
- Work with Operational departments to ensure operational readiness, including providing standard operating procedures, employee training and transition into Business as Usual operation.
If this Product Manager opportunity interests you, or hear more about other Senior Automotive jobs in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!