£21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week plus Saturday rota.
- Salary = £19,000 basic + bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work online with their customers sourcing parts and dealing with enquiries via email and phone.
The successful candidate will need to have a professional track record as a parts advisor, a strong team work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities as a Online Parts Advisor will include:
- Process/Ordering all online orders and seeing all the orders through from start to finish.
- Picking and packing all parts orders for dispatch.
- Work closely with their dedicated courier service/team.
Training will be provided internally plus as well as with the manufacturer.
This is a position that would suit someone who is looking to utilise their automotive parts knowledge in an office based role.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Online Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hinckley please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.