£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: Up to £26k basic. Some flexibility depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday ONLY
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Minimum of Level 2 NVQ or equivalent. 2+ years experience is beneficial but not essential.
Our client in Falmouth are looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The basic salary for this Vehicle Technician role is up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this Technician vacancy interests you then please get in touch with Tommy at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.