£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday - Friday - 07:30 - 17:00 - Saturday Morning on Rota
- Salary Circa £26,000 - Based on Experience
- Main Dealer Preparation Site
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their prep centre based in the Portsmouth area.
Key Responsibilities for a PDI Vehicle Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are customer ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
The Ideal PDI Vehicle Technician will have some time served experience within Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
If this PDI Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Portsmouth area then please contact Joel at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.