£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £28,000 Basic
- £36,000 OTE
- Flexible Hours
- Monday – Friday
We are recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater/MET Technician in Leeds.
As an experienced Vehicle Panel Beater who can work quickly and efficiently you will be able to hit the ground running and quickly become a valuable member of their team. Not only does this job offer excellent earning potential but also the chance to work with a very friendly team in a growing and reputable environment.
You will ideally live within the Leeds area or be able to travel to the Leeds area and have a working experience as a Panel Beater as well as being qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Job Specifications as a Panel Beater / MET Technician:
- Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it
- Mending rusted parts of a vehicle’s bodywork.
- Removing any dents in panels.
- Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels.
- Welding new or repaired panels into place.
- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
- Keeping records of all work carried out.
If this Panel Beater / MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.