£32000 per annum
8 months ago
- Starting salary between £18-32,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota.
Our client, a Independent Used Car Dealership based in the Berkeley region, are expanding and looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as a Vehicle Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Perform routine vehicle servicing and maintenance of our client and their customer's vehicles.
- Maintain repair and service records.
- Service and repair vehicles based on any additional identified issues.
- Maintain equipment and facilities to ensure functional longevity and workplace safety.
- Road testing vehicles.
- Accurately use diagnostic equipment to inspect vehicles and identify issues.
- Abiding by HSE recommended working practice.
In order to be eligible you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent however our client is also very open to considering Vehicle Technicians with no formal qualifications but a strong level of time served experience. You will need hold a driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work to the best of your ability.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £18-32,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- On-site parking.
- Participation in workplace pension scheme.
- A friendly working environment with a modern and well-equipped workshop.
- 21 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Working hours from 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and 1 in 2 Saturdays required.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkeley please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.