£28080 - £33000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle MET/Strip Fit Technician required in Tewkesbury.
- Up to £32-33,000+ annual earnings.
- 8:00am-5:30pm Mon to Fri with Sat 8:00am-12:00pm on a rota.
Our client, an award winning Vehicle Accident Repair Centre based in the Tewkesbury region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle MET/Strip Fit Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on our client's vehicles .
- To be able to identify hidden damage after strip and assist with compiling parts and labour lists in conjunction with work colleagues.
- Ensure all work is completed safely, maintaining the highest standard of repair in an efficient manner.
In order to be eligible you will ideally have a recognised qualification in automotive MET/vehicle body repair or be working towards an IMI qualification. Our client, however, is willing to consider candidates with no formal qualifications that have a strong prior track record in vehicle body repair/strip and fit. Overall you will be able to work under pressure and to strict deadline, carry out duties as detailed on job cards to manufacturer and company standards, use initiative and have the ability to prioritise workload to meet delivery times and customers’ expectations, be able to work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues and support others by multi-tasking during busy periods. A UK driving licence with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work as a Vehicle MET/Strip Fit Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £12 per hour.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual earnings of £32/33,000+.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Heavily discounted rates of purchased vehicles.
- Various additional company benefits.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a multi-award winning company.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm on a rota (paid as overtime).
If this MET / Strip Fit Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!