£40000 per annum
8 months ago
- Circa £33,280 Basic Salary (Flexible dependent on experience) + Bonus + OT
- BSI Accredited & Manufacturer Approved!
- OTE: £40,000 +
Our Client a Manufacturer approved Independent Accident Repair Centre based in the Pulborough area, are actively looking to hire a qualified Paint Sprayer for their fantastic team. Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with a large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
Key Responsibilities for this Paint Sprayer role, may include:
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures. Complete assigned jobs with the estimated repair times. Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork. Report on the job card any/all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle. Report any additional damage found when preparing the vehicle.
- Safeguard the customer vehicle and its contents while in the workshop.
- Seek clarification in the event a work order is unclear or seems incorrect.
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all material and consumables to a minimum.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards and ensure the oven is swept and cleaned before vacating.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials.
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager.
Working Hours for the successful Paint Sprayer will be 08:00 - 16:00 Monday – Friday, Saturdays available at Overtime
Our client is happy to accept applications from candidates of all abilities and salary requirements. The position is advertised as a Basic Salary of up to £33,280 + Bonus + OT.
Requirements for the successful Paint Sprayer, you will need to have prior experience within automotive paint spraying, and preferably be in possession of an ATA Accreditation or previously held an ATA Accreditation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in a fast expanding motor trade company who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, contact us now!!!!!
This Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy is one of many Body shop Jobs in the Pulborough, Horsham, Worthing and Crawley and West Sussex area, if you would like to find out more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Paint Sprayers & Bodyshop Technicians through to HGV Mechanics.