£50000 per annum
7 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
- Competitive salary Depending on Experience
- Individual and team performance-related bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Dealer Group and working with an experienced team of skilled garage professionals.
It a is a challenging role and will require someone with drive and determination. The applicant should have excellent technical knowledge along with strong organisation and motivational skills. They must have full experience in managing a garage workshop, ideally for a large dealership.
Duties of a Service Manager with our Client
- Leading a team of Workshop Controllers & Service Advisors
- Motivating the team
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Service Manage
- Direct experience within a main dealership
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
Working hours are 8:00-18.00 Monday to Friday and the odd Saturday morning. Full UK driving license required.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warrington please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.