£33000 per annum
3 months ago
- Main Dealership
- Fantastic long term career prospects
- Well Run Dealership
Our client, a Main Car Dealer in the Cambridge area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician / Van Technician for their busy Automotive Service Department!
Vehicle Technician / LCV Technician Job Specification:
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
The successful LCV Technician / Vehicle Technician needs to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
Vehicle Technician / LCV Technician Specification:
- You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and hold at least 2 years experience post-apprenticeship.
- You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
- You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an MOT licence is advantageous to our client.
- Having previous experience with working on LCV's would be advantageous but non essential
If this Vehicle Technician / LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire, please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.