£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £30-34,000 per annum with bonus scheme providing an uncapped earning potential of £45,000+ per annum.
- Various benefits including company car, health car provisions, and staff discounts.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership based in the Cirencester region, are currently looking to recruit a Service Manager to join their business.
Reporting to the Group Service Director and responsible for a team of six Vehicle Technicians, one Service Advisor, one Workshop Controller, and one Collection/Delivery Driver, you will be a proactive member of our client's management team with responsibility for running an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful candidate will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Cirencester region. You will ideally have strong recent or current experience working as a Service Manager within a franchise approved car dealership however our client would also be open to considering candidates with a strong track record in an assistant management role that is looking to take the next step in their career in the motor trade. You will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction any our client's reputation. You will need to be IT literate and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Service Manager our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30-34,000 per annum with bonus scheme providing an uncapped earning potential of £45,000+ per annum
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays with your holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
- Company car
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare provisions, online retail and staff discounts, discounted gym memberships, free MOT's and 50% of services.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company recognised as a ‘Best Companies to Work For' in 2019.
The hours worked are 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with one in two Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cirencester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.