£35000 per annum
01865 950 818
about 1 month ago
Competitive basic salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Our Client, a Family Run Used Car Dealership in the Slough area is currently looking for a experienced Service Manager to lead their Service team.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of three technicians, three service advisors and several valetors.
The main duties of the role are
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data
- Ensure that the dealership standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor staff performance
- The ideal candidate would ideally have previous experience in Service Management in either a Franchised or Non-Franchised environment
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their objectives.
- You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If this vacancy sounds like its for you then please apply today
The vacancy is located in Slough so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute to the area daily.
If this role is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more information about others like it then please contact Oliver at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.