£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £28,000 Basic Salary with £35,000 OTE
- 36 - 40 Hour Week
- Manufacturer approved dealership with some fantastic perks including holiday allowance.
Workshop Controller required within the Heathrow area!
Our Client, a Manufacturer Approved Dealership in the Heathrow area are looking for an Workshop Controller to take control of their workshop and assist the Aftersales Manager day to day.
Previous experience as a Workshop Controller within a Main Dealer environment is essential for this role.
- Controlling a team of Technicians, including the workflow, allocation etc.
- Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
- Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Service Manager
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto Kerridge and using the One Link system
- Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
- Producing invoices for customers as required
- Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role
The current team includes 7 Technicians. Our Client is looking for the best of the best in a large busy dealership to hit the ground running and make a name for themselves.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of £28,000 and a bonus structure attached taking earnings to £35,000 OTE.
If you have the experience and skill set listed above and are interested in finding out further information on this Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs then please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.