£19000 per annum
7 months ago
Product Specialist required at Main Dealer in Castleford
- Basic Salary £9.13 an hour
- 40 Hours
- 3-Month Contract
Our long standing client in Castleford is seeking a confident, customer service focused individual to join the team.
Role and Requirements of a Product Specialist:
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a diary of customer collection dates and times
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and build rapport as you will be the last point of contact in the sale process. Aftercare and ensuring the customer is happy is essential.
- A background in a customer facing role with proven levels of excellent customer service
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in every vehicle sold by the business. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer is familiar with their new vehicle and its accessories.
- Completing all paperwork on time to company standards and handing in to the relevant departments.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared to be ready for the customers agreed timescale.
- They should also have a full driving licence
This role is a 3-month contract, but can be treated as an opportunity to gain experience and pave a way for yourself to further your career.
If this Product Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Castleford please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.