£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £55k OTE
- Franchised Car Dealership
- 5.5 day working week
Our client a busy and well respected Premium Branded Dealership requires a Senior Car Sales Executive for their busy showroom.
This is an exciting opportunity work in a well-developed and established Franchised Car Dealership where you will be given the opportunity to earn a realistic on target earning.
The successful Car Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire buying experience for your customers. The candidate must be approachable, proactive and willing to fulfil your customers every need.
The ideal Car Sales Executive will present him/herself well, be courteous and willing to go that extra mile. Due to the nature of this industry you will be expected to work weekends as these are the businesses busiest days.
To be a success in this role, you will be able to;
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
You will ideally live within the Horsham area or be able to travel to the Horsham area and have a working experience as a Car Sales Executive preferably in a busy Main Dealership but this is not essential.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity to earn realistic on target earnings.
If this Senior Car Sales Executive interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey or West Sussex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.