£40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Basic Salary up to circa £36,000 depending on experience + bonus.
- Join a thriving business expanding with a number of new positions.
A background in Plant/Agricultural vehicles and machinery is essential for this position.
The Role / Requirements of this Service Manager:
- You will be knowledgeable and experienced in working on plant vehicles and machinery - experience on excavators/ crushers/ shredders/ conveyors/ trommels/ stockpilers would be beneficial.
- You might have experience of management in the sector or will have the skill set to progress from a controller or assistant manager role.
- You will liaise with existing managers to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop.
- You will support the sales team in ensuring equipment is ready for demonstrations.
- Strong administration skills will ensure multiple roles can be efficiently performed at once.
- Great communication will be needed to deal with senior representatives of clients including blue chip companies.
- You will set up processes for a new range of products like PDIs, service packages, inspection forms.
- You will also be responsible for technicians at an additional new depot, with a vehicle provided to allow travel between the two, and to facilitate business development visits.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A varied role with a high-performing client of ours, which has grown in a difficult year.
- A great career and working atmosphere - join existing placements of ours in the workforce.
- The chance to focus on a product line - train and learn to become an expert and have an important role in the development of this product line across the region.
- A basic salary of up to circa £36,000 + bonus.
- A company vehicle
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being taken up quickly in the current marketplace.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!