£45000 per annum
8 months ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £45,000+ annual earnings and company car.
- Mon-Sat with a scheduled day off in the week and one in two Sun.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a large local car dealer group in the region
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced F&I/Business Manager at our client's Franchise Approved Car Dealership in Pontypridd.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working with a large sales team, you will be responsible for facilitating the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products to our client's customers when purchasing their vehicle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance, and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Car Sales Executives.
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges.
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance.
- Upskill the sales team by training in finance and insurance.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd. Strong recent experience as an F&I/Business Manager or a Sales Manager/Controller within an franchise approved car dealership alongside career stability is essential for our client at this stage as well as a UK driving license with minimal points and FCA approval. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for our client's company and the brand they represent.
For your hard work as a F&I/Business Manager our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning of £45,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Access to full manufacturer accredited training with our client's brand.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a large local car dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this F&I / Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!