£35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Monday to Friday 8.15am – 5.15pm
- 1 in 2 Saturday Morning’s
- Basic Salary Up to £30,000 Plus Bonus
Vehicle Technician Required for Franchised Main Car Dealership.
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic preferably who holds a Level 3 NVQ with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The duties of a Vehicle Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with the manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and provide your own tools.
The basic salary is experience dependable Up to £30k with an OTE of £35k
This role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Colchester and Essex Area, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.