£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client, A successful main dealer in Doncaster are looking for a Parts Supervisor for their busy parts department.
Duties as a Parts Supervisor -
- As a Parts Advisor for our Client, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding level of service to both the colleagues you work with and the customers you serve.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, with a positive "can-do" attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
- You will have the responsibility for not only sourcing vehicle parts for customers and the workshop vehicles, but also identifying how customer requirements can be met, and building solid customer and colleague relationships.
- Ideally you must be IT literate, and ideally have Main Dealer experience in the parts department.
- The successful applicant will enjoy all the benefits of working for a main dealer, including manufacturer training, competitive salary and a company pension.
Applicants ideally must have a working experience in the Motor Trade as a Parts Advisor or have some knowledge in the aftersales department.
If this Parts Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.