£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,500. OTE £29,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5 - NO WEEKENDS
Our client, a well-established and successful Main Dealer in Kendal, is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be Fully Qualified or Time-served with a proven track record in the motor trade.
- An MOT Licence would be beneficial but is not essential to be considered for this role.
- A background within a Main Dealer is desirable but Experienced Technicians from Independent Garages are also encouraged to apply.
- You must be capable of performing all aspects of mechanical repair and maintenance, including diagnostics.
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £22,500 depending on your experience and background.
- A bonus scheme that can boost your earnings to £29,000 OTE based off efficiency.
- Access to brand and company training.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit team and become another valued member of staff.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kendal please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.