£40000 per annum
9 months ago
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Circa £30,000 Basic Salary + Bonus OTE £40,000
- No Weekends! Mon - Fri 05:00 - 13:00/12:00 - 20:00 (On a rotation)
- Excellent Reputable Company
Our Client a Prestige Main Dealership based in the Southampton area, are actively looking to hire a Paint Sprayer for their expanding business.
Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with a large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
They are benefiting highly from a strong export market and you will be part of the process of ensuring vehicles are deliver at the highest quality of Paint work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious brands on the market, you must have a desire for a quality, first time finish and bring bags of enthusiasm!
Key Responsibilities for this Paint Sprayer may include:
- Safeguard the customer vehicle and its contents while in the workshop.
- Seek clarification in the event a work order is unclear or seems incorrect.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork. Report on the job card any/all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle. Report any additional damage found when preparing the vehicle.
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all material and consumables to a minimum. Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards and ensure the oven is swept and cleaned before vacating.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures. Complete assigned jobs with the estimated repair times. Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials.
- Paint Spraying, Full Re-sprays, Colour Matching, Blending, Smart Repairs, Bumpers, Wings, Prepping & Priming,
- Good Housekeeping, keeping the workshop Clean & Tidy
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager.
Working Hours: Rotated hours 05:00 - 13:00 Monday – Friday, Followed by 12:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday with Overtime is available on Saturdays
Salary: Our Client is looking to pay £14 p.h. for the right applicant with opportunity for Bonus and overtime.
Our client is happy to accept applications from candidates of all abilities and salary requirements.
Requirements for the successful Paint Sprayer you will need to have prior experience within automotive paint spraying and ideally be qualified to ATA, Level 3 NVQ or Equivalent and be in possession of the equipment to undertake the role.
Experience working with Axalta, Spies Hecker & Glasurit is a significant advantage for this position.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in a fast expanding motor trade company who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, contact us now!!!!!
This Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy is one of many Paint Sprayer Jobs in the Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Andover and Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire area, if you would like to find out more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Paint Sprayers, Smart Repairers, Bodyshop Technicians, Panel Beaters, MET Techs & HGV Technicians.