£18252 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is currently looking for a Parts and Showroom Trainee to support our retail sales and join the established team within a branch in the Cambridge region
You will be reporting to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Be able to observe, listen and undertake instructions from varying Supervisors/Managers
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
The Trainee Parts and Showroom Assistant will be required to work a 39 hour week 8 - 5 Mon - Thursday , Friday 8 - 4 and Sat mornings on a rota.
If this Trainee Parts and Showroom Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!