£28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Family Run Independent Repair Centre in the Harrow area is seeking to employ a highly experienced Technician to work within their busy yet friendly Company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive salary of up to £28,000
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with alternate Saturday mornings 8.30am - 1pm
- A family friendly, close-knit working environment where you don't get treated like just a number!
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics and diagnostic equipment
- Repair work
- Comfortable and confident in complete servicing, clutches and timing belts on all makes and models.
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West London, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.