£31000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Full Time + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Salary: £22-26,000 basic (depending on experience) + average of £5000 bonus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Vehicle Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Vehicle Technician Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience within a Main Car Dealer.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full Driving Licence.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Main Car Dealer experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.