£29000 per annum
28 days ago
- Up to £26,000 starting salary with up to £3,000 annual bonus potential.
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-5:00pm.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working alongside a friendly service reception team, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets. You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible for the Service Advisor role you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Hereford. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have at least 1 to 2 years stable recent experience working as a Vehicle Service Advisor within an automotive dealership/garage environment and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Overall you will have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Annual uncapped performance related bonus potential of £3,000.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Various additional company benefits including health care provisions and heavily discounted rates on a purchased personal car.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a multi-award winning company.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-5:00pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.