£30000 per annum
9 months ago
- £12 - £14 per hour
- 45 Hour per week
- Monday to Friday
Our client a busy Accident Repair Centre are currently recruiting for an experienced MET (Mechanical, Electrical and Trim) Technician / Vehicle Mechanic (with diagnostic experience) in the Woking, Surrey area.
Duties of a MET Technician will include:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road-worthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Reliable and getting it right first time
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today