£40000 per annum
25 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a HGV Technician who is experienced within Tachograph Calibration to work for our Main Dealer site in a specialist role.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm + Overtime (Paid Additionally)
- Commercial Main Dealership
- Tachograph Experience Essential
Our Client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Shrewsbury, is keen to hear from HGV Technicians with current experience within Tachograph Calibration to work for their business as a Tachograph Technician. This is an exciting career move which will enable a skilled HGV Technician to become an integral part of our Client's Commercial Service Team.
Experience working with Tachographs is essential for this role.
Key Duties for the HGV Technician / Tachograph Technician:
- Carry out repairs and to manufacturers guidelines and DVSA regulations
- Ensure calibrations are carried out according to DVSA regulations
- Fault diagnosis and warranty procedures repairs
If you are an experienced HGV Technician who is looking to diversify in your career and focus solely on Tachograph Calibration we would love to hear from you.
For more information on this Tachograph Calibration Job and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Shropshire area, please call Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.