Newcastle upon Tyne
£28500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £24,000 / £28,500 OTE
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking an experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You will be a Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician with a proven track record.
- An MOT Licence would be beneficial but is not essential to be considered for this role.
- You must be capable of performing all aspects of mechanical repair and maintenance, including diagnostics.
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £24,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme boosting your earnings to £28,500 OTE
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-4:30, avoiding rush hour traffic. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Access to brand and company training from the outset and throughout.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit team and become another valued member of staff.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.