£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an experienced CNC Setter to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk.
Our client operates many vertical and horizontal 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines, along with Sliding Head technology offering state of the art CNC machinery and a dedicated team of highly-skilled engineers.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Programmer:
A competitive salary ranging from £11-£14 per hour
Hours: 08:00-16:30 Monday-Thursday with a an earlier finish on a Friday.
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
- Programming setting & operating Milling FANUC Machines.
- Performing basic offsets. program changes
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Programmer:
- Experience with FANUC machine controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this CNC Programmer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.