£25000 per annum
28 days ago
- Salary: £22,500 basic + bonus = OTE £25,000
- Hours: M-F + Saturdays with a day off in the week.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent.
- Experience: Any - great training available in house. 2+ years preferred.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
Our client’s Vehicle Technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Exeter please contact Tommy at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.