£25000 per annum
21 days ago
- Circa £20k Basic Salary + £5k in bonus
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Our client, a Premium Main Dealer in the Gatwick area is currently looking to hire a competent and keen Vehicle Progressor for their busy used car forecourt.
Our client has a well-established business with a good reputation and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work in a great environment with the emphasis on teamwork and providing first class customer service. Our client needs a Vehicle Progressor with a mechanical background. You will need a strong work ethic and professional attitude for this rewarding career opportunity.
The successful Vehicle Progressor / Logistics Controller will be required to:
- Successfully progress cars throughout the sales process
- Be able to record vehicle details onto bodywork/ Mechanical appraisal forms
- Complete Main Dealer Software updates on vehicles
- Assemble PDI and Bodywork Job cards
- Photographing and advertising stock to a great standard
- Detailing vehicles
- Add vehicle reports from suppliers
- Provide keys and documents to Marketing Assistant
- Managing the used parts disposal
- Stock take
The ideal Vehicle Progressor / Logistics Controller will have a competent mechanical background with a great technical knowledge. Our client offers a great salary package depending on experience.
If this position interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive jobs in the area, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.