£23000 per annum
25 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Forklift Driver / Stock Controller to join our clients well established Manufacturing business.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- Full time - Permanent role
- A competitive salary ranging from £10 - £12 per hour
- Hours: 07:00 - 17:00
Duties as a Forklift Driver / Stock Controller:
- Loading of HGVs.
- Filling basic paperwork.
- Putting stock into racking.
- Use of a FLT Counterbalance.
- You will be unloading trailers.
- Responsible for counting stock.
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Working in the stock control department.
- Order picking and collecting stock from the stores area.
- Controlling pallets that are coming in and out of the dispatch department
- Minimum of three years recent Forklift & Stock control experience
- Valid Counterbalance & Reach Forklift licenses
- Full & clean driving license
- Excellent understanding of English
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this Forklift Driver / Quality Control Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in the Norfolk area please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.