£36000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000. £36,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-6. 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Multi-Vehicle Automotive Business in Lincoln, is seeking an Experienced Workshop Controller to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential, whether this be from a car or commercial background.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge to distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Capable of supporting and motivating your team of Technicians and Service Advisors to ensure everyone is working efficiently.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your earnings to £36,000 OTE.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-6. You will work 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
- Access to brand training to further develop your skills and career.
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours: join previous placements in the workforce.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!