£35000 per annum
12 months ago
We are seeking an experienced QA or QI to join our clients well established Manufacturing Engineering business.
Our friendly family ran client is constantly investing into new and advanced production equipment and operate a very modern and clean manufacturing environment.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
A very competitive salary ranging between £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
Excellent development opportunities
40 hours per week Monday – Friday (Occasional shifts required)
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Duties for the Quality Assurance:
- Ensure continued quality of inbound materials and outbound product.
- Work very closely with all other departments to ensure clear lines of communication between the departments
- Reporting/processing quality issues
- Generate inbound materials specifications for new and existing suppliers
- Manage non-conformances and audits on site
- Audits in-line with ISO standards
The Successful Quality Assurance Must have:
- Quality control/assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Management experience - capable of leading teams in a similar environment
- Experience with complying with ISO standards
- Auditing experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced QA or QI to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.