£24000 per annum
8 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5.30pm
- Saturday Mornings on a Rota
- Basic Salary - Up To £24,000
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Tyre Fitter to join our client's motor trade facility based in Haverhill.
For this role you will be a qualified Tyre Fitter, with experience servicing vehicles, repairing tyres, brakes, steering and suspension. You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate well amongst a team.
The Duties of the Vehicle Technician / Tyre Fitter
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise customers of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Basic Services
Vehicle Technician / Tyre Fitter must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
The ideal Vehicle Technician / Tyre Fitter must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
For more information on this Tyre Fitter Job or to explore more Automotive and Motor Trade Job roles in Haverhill or Cambridgeshire, please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!